2020 Hotels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Hotels

Been scouting as the hotel websites open up dates in April 2020, and the best deal I've found so far is the Quality Inn in Downtown Palm Springs (.5 mile from Hilton shuttle stop) for a refundable rate of just under $100 per night including taxes for presumed W1 (10/11/12) and W2 dates (17/18/19).

Most of the big brands (Marriott, Hilton, IHG) are holding those dates until the formal announcement, so not much for bargain hunters that want those miles.

Thanks! On the old boards someone posted a great deal and I went ahead and picked it up. Glad to see another potentially great deal!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Looks like the Quality Inn is up to $224/night refundable now.

Bruin562 - I don't see any deal posted on the old boards. Care to share more info?

Comment

Originally posted by Gazer View Post
        Thanks for the info. Looks like the Quality Inn is up to $224/night refundable now.

Bruin562 - I don't see any deal posted on the old boards. Care to share more info?
        Ah, couple people have DM'd me about this. I meant on the old boards someone posted a great hotel deal 11 months in advance for the 2019 chella season. Sorry about the misunderstanding!

Comment

Working...
        X