Supre's Video of Aphex Twin Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supre's Video of Aphex Twin Set

Yeah, he can act like a real douche on the message boards, but give suprefan Chris some credit for capturing much of Aphex Twin's set in eight segments, especially since it was not part of the W1 live stream. Even Brooklyn Vegan picked up on it: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/watch-a...hella-2019-set.

Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

The turnout for this set was pretty impressive. Expected a smaller crowd tbh

Comment

Originally posted by wxdude View Post
      Yeah, he can act like a real douche on the message boards, but give suprefan Chris some credit
      No.

Comment

Originally posted by guedita View Post

No.
        Ouch
        Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

I’ll admit I gave Supre a hug at the fest... thanks for capturing these.

Comment

Looks like this was filmed with a 7.0 megapixle camera. Does he not own any decent equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by brando4n82 View Post
              Looks like this was filmed with a 7.0 megapixle camera. Does he not own any decent equipment?

12, but sure what do you know. Go do better than me is what I say, til then, shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by wxdude View Post
                Yeah, he can act like a real douche on the message boards, but give suprefan Chris some credit for capturing much of Aphex Twin's set in eight segments, especially since it was not part of the W1 live stream. Even Brooklyn Vegan picked up on it: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/watch-a...hella-2019-set.

]

Every outlet picked it up because other than the full set vid that exists, I at least can indulge the ADD video crowd with 3 mins of visuals and not have to slog through a 90 min clip wondering when shits gonna get good.

Comment

What a hero

Comment

Hopefully they'll all be available after this weekend. I don't wanna spoil anything for myself.

Thanks, Supes!

Comment

I have respect for Chris and his photography skills. Thanks for posting the video.

Comment

Working...
                      X