X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set Time Predictions 2019 [FRIDAY]

Set Time Predictions:
    https://clashfinder.com/s/coachella2...user=mikey1313

**Pretty much all credit for these templates goes to Vampa, and generator type thing he made.

CONFIRMATIONS:
    - Calypso Rose in the Gobi
    Last edited by Mikey1313; January 13, 2019, 11:27 PM.

IT LIVES! Yo Mikey - thanks for staying on top of this over the years. I will be attending Coachella again this year, so I'll probably pop in to give my 2 cents.

And hello new board! Thanks menik/dani! I'm so glad someone decided to save/revive it. Even though I haven't been really active, the board is still such a staple to me.

Comment

long-time lurker on the old boards. just want to say i appreciate the work you do. these posts keep me going when i'm bored at work.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsy342 View Post
        IT LIVES! Yo Mikey - thanks for staying on top of this over the years. I will be attending Coachella again this year, so I'll probably pop in to give my 2 cents.

And hello new board! Thanks menik/dani! I'm so glad someone decided to save/revive it. Even though I haven't been really active, the board is still such a staple to me.
        Oh nice! Your input is naturally more welcome than probably anyone else, since you are the OG Coachella Set Time Predictions guy (at least as far as I'm aware).

Comment

Originally posted by Bruin562 View Post
          long-time lurker on the old boards. just want to say i appreciate the work you do. these posts keep me going when i'm bored at work.
          Thank you. It's not too much work honestly, but appreciate it nonetheless.

Comment

Calypso Rose in the Gobi
            setlist.fm | last.fm | facebook | twitter

Comment

OP updated with template

Comment

I WANNA KNOW WHAT CLUMSY THINKS OF THE NEW TEMPLATES lol

Comment

Hah... the templates look great! Good work! As far as the placement/predictions ... last 3 on the Main are right, lol. Aside from that I'm no longer interested/invested since the lineup came out. Sadly, very very sadly, I'll be selling my tix this year. But I digress.
                  Anyone mention Blackpink in the Sahara? Edit: wait, nevermind. The Sahara just has that immovable deck, right? They're not gonna change the set up?
                  Last edited by clumsy342; January 17, 2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Blackpink seems like they should either be in a tent or late enough that it's full dark. I've seen the videos of their live show, they have a lot of lights and shit, the effect won't be quite the same outdoors with the sun still out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfbeckett View Post
                      Blackpink seems like they should either be in a tent or late enough that it's full dark. I've seen the videos of their live show, they have a lot of lights and shit, the effect won't be quite the same outdoors with the sun still out.
                      Agreed. I'd swap them with Kacey Musgraves...

Comment

any updates on this day? by far the most stacked day of the lineup for what I want to see...

Comment

I still hate you guys for doing this every year despite being so wrong about everything all of the time!

Comment

Working...
                          X