X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youmockamee
    replied
    Really like what you did here in the post-Solange, my-band-got-sick-so-I-cancelled-two-weeks-of-shows world. Cudi closing is a KSG nod, I assume?

Leave a comment:

• Mikey1313
    replied
    OP updated with template

Leave a comment:

• Mikey1313
    commented on 's reply
    His current set up is pretty tall, and honestly looks like it would be much better suited for the Outdoor.

• electrocute
    replied
    I would be willing to bet Aphex Twin closes the Mojave. It makes too much sense. I really can't picture it in new Sahara or on Outdoor

Leave a comment:

• omerta
    replied
    You spelled Jambinai wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Mikey1313
    replied
    Yeah, I take it back. After watching live J Balvin performances (with a band and such) he will probably be going on the Main, or at the worst the Outdoor.

Leave a comment:

• WhyTheLongFace
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikey1313 View Post

I mean.......we literally had Post Malone and Migos in the Sahara last year. I think J fucking Balvin will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfbeckett
    replied
    SALES feels more like a 1:30 on the outdoor or in a tent kind of band to me, but I've only been to one Coachella since they opened the Sonora so I don't have a very good feel for what goes there, it could be right as is.

Leave a comment:

• menikmati
    replied
    Originally posted by clumsy342 View Post
    Am I the only one thinking the Mojave could close with Aphex Twin > Four Tet ?
    I would be down for this (or vice versa). Just not sure I see Aphex in the Mojave though.

Leave a comment:

• menikmati
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikey1313 View Post

I am 100% assuming, strictly based the fact that he's the fucking #1 act on the 3rd line (how the hell?) that it's going to be a Live set.
    Well I hope you're right. The last couple of times he's been on the lineup, it ends up just being a Yuma set.

Leave a comment:

• clumsy342
    replied
    Am I the only one thinking the Mojave could close with Aphex Twin > Four Tet ?

Leave a comment:

• nyarl
    replied
    Originally posted by theklein25 View Post
    All the stage setups I've seen for Aphex Twin look very similar to the Sahara, but whatever.
    I don't think Day for Night had any elaborate stage design set up.
    Field Day has the stage similar to the Sahara.
    It could go either way.

Leave a comment:

• theklein25
    replied
    All the stage setups I've seen for Aphex Twin look very similar to the Sahara, but whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Mikey1313
    replied
    J. Balvin is your Outdoor closer. Aphex Twin won't be drawing much of a crowd
    How'd many people did JMJ, APC and alt-J draw closing the Outdoor last year? Not nearly as many as Aphex Twin will.

Leave a comment:

• Mikey1313
    replied
    He played 2 nights at the Forum. Selling out both nights I'm pretty sure. Outdoor or Main for sure. I don't think the Sahara is where they'd put him regardless.
    I mean.......we literally had Post Malone and Migos in the Sahara last year. I think J fucking Balvin will be fine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X