• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooooooooo June 15th huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Papichujoe View Post
      Sooooooooooo June 15th huh?
      That's the projected date for California's "return to normal" plan for almost all economic sectors, provided the vaccine supply continues without disruptions and the rate of new COVID-19 infections remains low. It does not though include large venues and events, such as convention centers, with a capacity of more than 5000 people. In those situations, there will need to be proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test before admission is granted at least through October. And it does not include Coachella at this time: https://www.desertsun.com/story/life...lla/7110309002.

California officials aim to reopen the state's economy by the summer, but large-scale music festivals like Coachella are not part of the plan.

A target date for resuming large events like the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is still undetermined, Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Mark Ghaly said.
      Last edited by wxdude; April 6, 2021, 01:45 PM.
      Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1, '20 W1-NOPE

Comment

I seen that projected date of California's "full" reopening and was curious as to what that entails, since the vaccine has rolled out it seems like more and more of the US while still split on the idea of getting vaccinated is getting back to "normal" a lot faster than I expected

Comment

Beibg from California it seems so odd and feels foreign to me to see festivals happening this year

Comment

Corona beer would be an excellent choice for the premier sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
              Corona beer would be an excellent choice for the premier sponsor.
              I honestly would rather have a Corona Familiar than a Newcastle

Comment

found on reddit...

Click image for larger version

Name:	effolpycp8q61.png
Views:	16
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	5069
                (couldn't resist)
                Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1, '20 W1-NOPE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X