So who is currently in the “waiting Room” 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is currently in the “waiting Room” 2022

Wondering if anyone here is trying for presale tickets for 2023 today ?

Me, my blue dude is a quarter the way there for w1

Comment

I got in and out after 23 minutes.

Comment

I got mine through American Express. They are selling both weekends. Previously I think they only sold weekend 2. I purchased weekend 1.

Comment

Originally posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
          I got mine through American Express. They are selling both weekends. Previously I think they only sold weekend 2. I purchased weekend 1.
          I have purchased Weekend 1 multiple times through the AMEX link during previous advance sales.

Hey, I've stayed away from here for a while. I've been kind of dispirited by the festival scene, particularly the highway robbery for inflated festival ticket/pass prices plus additional fees for meh-okay lineups that has been going on over the past year. Goldenvoice and AXS has definitely jumped on that bandwagon with the 2023 Coachella advance sale plus the "convenience" fees and the $29 shipping fee. Nevertheless b/c I still want to do one more Coachella and a sense of nostalgia, I went ahead and plunged for a W1 pass (Tier 2) and a W2 pass (Tier 1) though the AMEX link. It was quick and easy. I figure I can once again recoup some or all my money with Lyte or whatever if I don't wind up going to one or both weekends once the lineup is announced.

For anyone who is interested, the AMEX cardholder presale link for Weekend 1 is https://axs.queue-it.net/?c=axs&e=7391859287659029 and for Weekend 2 is https://axs.queue-it.net/?c=axs&e=7391859287659038.
          Last edited by wxdude; June 17, 2022, 01:06 PM.
          Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

And now the advance sale for 2023 passes has ended, both the regular and the AMEX. The sales seem to be quite underwhelming. I think it's finally reached the point where even the die-hards are balking at paying a huge shitload of money without knowing who is on the lineup.

For the first time I can remember, there is now heavy bashing of GV and the festival on the Coachella subreddit for their pricing and ticketing practices. So much for the "Happy Coachella Happy Happy Happy" vibez. LOL
            Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

Working...
            X