Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced Sale for Coachella 2025

May 3 is the date for the advanced sale for Coachella 2025

The advance sale starts at 11 a.m. PDT today, Friday, May 3.

Below is the price chart for the passes, camping, and shuttles options. New feature for 2025: there won't be delivery or shipping fees for advance sale orders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2025-fee-chart.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	6995
    Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

I was able to get a Weekend 1 ticket within 5 minutes using the AMEX presale, while it took me aobut 10 minutes to get into the regular presale. It will be intresting to see how it sells after a rather poor showing this year.

Comment

Good deal. I have a feeling advance sales will be slower this year even though AXS now has W1 GA and GA + shuttle pricing at tier 2 levels for both the public and AMEX purchase options; W2 is still at tier 1, which is not surprising. It'll be interesting to see when GV cuts the sales off.

Although the no-delivery cost incentive is nice, I am going to forgo the advance sale this time and wait until the lineup drop in January before making a decision whether or not to buy a pass. I was disappointed with this year's lineup and would much rather just watch the stuff I'm interested in via online live stream once again if it isn't worth flying across the country for.
        Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

Interesting to see that they are still selling tickets to both weekends today (Saturday).

Comment

Well, I'm back for Coachella number 21 and year number 18. See you all weekend 2 again.
            setlist.fm | last.fm | facebook | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wxdude View Post
              Good deal. I have a feeling advance sales will be slower this year even though AXS now has W1 GA and GA + shuttle pricing at tier 2 levels for both the public and AMEX purchase options; W2 is still at tier 1, which is not surprising. It'll be interesting to see when GV cuts the sales off.

Although the no-delivery cost incentive is nice, I am going to forgo the advance sale this time and wait until the lineup drop in January before making a decision whether or not to buy a pass. I was disappointed with this year's lineup and would much rather just watch the stuff I'm interested in via online live stream once again if it isn't worth flying across the country for.
              Surprised to see tickets are still available today (Monday).

Comment

Advance W1 and W2 pass sales are still available as of Wednesday. I guess there isn't as much enthusiasm for a blind presale as there has been in past years. Besides the folks doing layaway and the true diehards who will go for the experience regardless of the lineup, I think there are a growing number of Coachella attendee alumni who are taking a cautious wait and see approach until the January lineup is announced. Although the festival price points are basically the same as this year, they are still expensive and people want to know if it is worth shelling out that amount of money. Also, there are high accommodation costs to consider plus travel costs for those coming from other parts of the continent/world.

Comment

Working...
                X