Coachella 2020 Rumors and Confirmations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Perfect gif, describing not only the state of the forums, but also my feelings about how next year's Coachella lineup is likely to be.

Comment

• TheBlueBus
      TheBlueBus commented
      Editing a comment
      It sucks so many people left just because they didn't like other people criticizing that shitty lineup this year. It's like they took that shit personal or something.

• Wolfbeckett
      Wolfbeckett commented
      Editing a comment
      People gonna drink that Haterade.

OUT: Metallica and Greta Van Fleet. They will be touring South America in April (source CoS: https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/08/metallica-2020-south-american-tour-greta-van-fleet).
    Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

Damn, COS is still around?

Comment

It looks like Vampire Weekend could be in play for Coachella or Primavera Sound L.A. with the announcement of their 2020 tour dates. They are playing the Hollywood Bowl on Oct. 2, which is way before any radius clause date restriction would be in effect.
        Coachella '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 W1, '13 W1&2, '14 W1, '15 W1&2, '16 W1

Comment

M83 is out for 2020

Comment

The Supergrass reunion is likely out since they are playing the Wiltern (LN venue) on April 2 and in Brooklyn on April 9.

Comment

Originally posted by wxdude View Post
              The Supergrass reunion is likely out since they are playing the Wiltern (LN venue) on April 2 and in Brooklyn on April 9.
              I've tried really hard to justify them being on the poster, just because it's weird they're waiting three weeks after their European tour to just do two shows in the US. Also weird that they're just playing the Wiltern, when I bet they could sell out the Shrine after so much time away. Maybe they're going to announce more dates once the first one sells out?

But yeah, I expect they're out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by iantmcfarland View Post

I've tried really hard to justify them being on the poster, just because it's weird they're waiting three weeks after their European tour to just do two shows in the US. Also weird that they're just playing the Wiltern, when I bet they could sell out the Shrine after so much time away. Maybe they're going to announce more dates once the first one sells out?

But yeah, I expect they're out as well.
                I imagine they'll add some more U.S. shows. I have a hard time believing they'll make the trek to NA just to play two.

Also Bon Iver is out. They are embarking on a European tour beginning mid-April.

Comment

Originally posted by wxdude View Post
                  Also Bon Iver is out. They are embarking on a European tour beginning mid-April.
                  The National too since Aaron Dresner's project is the opening act.
                  setlist.fm | last.fm | facebook | twitter
                  4/2 Massive Attack @ SDSU • 5/4 Just Like Heaven • 5/5 The Faint @ Observatory NP
                  5/6 Chemical Brothers @ Greek Theater • 7/23 Ozzy and Megadeath @ Chula Vista • 10/3 Vampire Weekend @ SDSU

Comment

Who is playing on the gay stage? Any rumours?

Comment

Originally posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
                      Who is playing on the gay stage? Any rumours?

Village People popped up at Riot Fest and looked like a fun show, I could see them being a fun coachella booking

Comment

Also I'm having hopes for a Mars Volta reunion, I recall seeing that both Cedric and Omar were in studio together and said that Mars Volta is coming back but what it will not be is your favorite lineup of band members or them cashing in on an album tour

Comment

Working...
                        X