No announcement yet.

Octoberchella 2020 - Who's In and Who's Out - Rumors and Confirmations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I can wait a year and change, when do yalk think the announcement will come in? Also by then a lot can change in a year and change, wonder how different the lineup will be and or who will get a raise in fame

Comment

Originally posted by Papichujoe View Post
      when do yalk think the announcement will come in?
      It's gonna be a minute. No reason they'll have to make a decision until the beginning of 2021, especially if they're settling for a smaller Aprilchella where they don't need the extra time to sell hundreds of thousands of tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by iantmcfarland View Post
        especially if they're settling for a smaller Aprilchella where they don't need the extra time to sell hundreds of thousands of tickets.
        Actually, speaking of this, I wonder if they could do something like add a third weekend bring up revenues. Assuming Indio is okay with it, that might be the way to go - three Coachellas at that 60% level they mentioned is about as much as two Coachellas fully sold.

Comment

It doesn't sound like they'd be selling any tickets to a supposed 2021 Aprilchella though? They said they've had 40% of people return their 2020 tickets, which is how they're getting the 60% capacity. They would simply just offer that to current ticket holders or either have a larger event in October and ditch the smallchella idea altogether. That's what I got out of it.
          2004-2005-2006-2008-2012b-2013a-2014a-2016a-2017a

Comment

• iantmcfarland
            iantmcfarland commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahhh, I missed out on that math. Got it.

That would be an interesting fest, only people who have tickets are those who didn't opt for the refund, what are the chances of secondhand ticket prices getting ridiculous high if that's the case

Comment

It looks like EVERYONE is out. No one is in.

Comment

Working...
            X