Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the 2022 festival headliners going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does what happened at Astroworld this past Friday have any impact on if Travis will still headline in 2022? I seen CoS post up videos of Travis trying to incite a crowd to "fuck up" a fan who tried to grab his shoe

Comment

Originally posted by Papichujoe View Post
      Does what happened at Astroworld this past Friday have any impact on if Travis will still headline in 2022? I seen CoS post up videos of Travis trying to incite a crowd to "fuck up" a fan who tried to grab his shoe
      https://www.change.org/p/aeg-remove-...oice-performer

Comment

I'm gonna be real annoyed if Kendrick ends up replacing him, so place your bets on Kendrick.

Comment

Day N Vegas gave him the Axe.... I guess now it's only a matter of time

Day N Vegas Tweet
          Last edited by Papichujoe; November 9, 2021, 07:53 AM.

Comment

I really don't see how he ends up on the lineup (or any 2022 lineup) in january.
            setlist.fm | last.fm | facebook | twitter

Comment

TBH I was pretty excited to finally see Travis. He's probably off the lineup now but part of me wonders if the 'machine' has a strategic plan in place to quickly rehabilitate his image, starting with dropping off Day N Vegas. Still, risky and unlikely.

Comment

I caught him when he payed on the outdoor stage and to me the show was fun, I was excited to see him in the next year's lineup but oh well gimme the Fugees and I'll say Travis who?

Comment

• ocbruin84
                  ocbruin84 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I dunno, for me the appeal in Travis was this sort of wild energy which I associate more with rock music. Unfortunately now that wild energy seems to have resulted in actual death.

The only time I had a hard time breathing and had to be pulled out of the crowd near the stage was the last time RATM played Coachella. My ribs kept slamming against the rail, and there was a fire about 5 feet from me. Good luck with that this time around. I'm staying near the back. I hope my RATM shirt still fits.

Comment

32,660 people have signed the petition to remove Travis Scott

Comment

• Papichujoe
                    Papichujoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As of today it's a little over 47k 😬 yikes
                Working...
                X