• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give them all kisses from me ^

Comment

My Ponyta. We got her as a rescue

Comment

Maddie Girl is pretty old these days, but she still likes to party. Between naps that is.

Comment

Ponyta looks sooooo fluffy and Maddie makes me miss my pup, been looking at rescues a lot lately

Comment

Would be great if you rescued. We technically rescued Maddie. An old co-worker of my wife had enough with her, Maddie was 11 months.

Comment

I've always like the idea of getting a rescue, a buddy rescued an older lab mix named Maynard 2 years ago and we take him on walks to get out of the house I'd love for him to have a friend

Comment

This is our Maddie at about 3 years old and also at 13. We lost her last Monday, just a few weeks past 14. It has been difficult, she was truly our best friend and such a loving and peaceful part of our lives. Her health in the past few months really went south and was hard to watch. I try to remember the good, and am glad that she's no longer in pain. But we are absolutely crushed. I still wake up thinking I have to check on her, get home and hope she's ok, think about calling the wife to make sure they're both ok. It's unbelievably sad. I miss her so much.

And yes, that's a piece of newspaper. She got mail that day. Love you, Bull.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                  X