The Golden Age of Television Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Been lazy all day and started watching Sex Education. It’s like Charlie Bartlett but with boners.
    Season 2 officially announced, it's been renewed by Netflix. Good choice, Netflix.

Comment

March can't come soon enough. New RHONY on March 6th. Season 4 (the final one!) of Catastrophe on March 15. The final season of Veep on March 31st! What else is getting released in March?

Comment

PEN15 on Hulu is fantastic. If you dug Bo Burnham's Eighth Grade, this is in the same (awesome) vein.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhand View Post
          PEN15 on Hulu is fantastic. If you dug Bo Burnham's Eighth Grade, this is in the same (awesome) vein.
          I need to watch this. I have heard good things.

I just decided to dive into a full watch of E.R. It's got everyone! And everyone is so hot! William H. Macy!?!

Comment

Watched this new Netflix show Black Summer yesterday. This show is bad and the people who made it deserve to be staked out in the sun. Avoid.

Comment

Black Summer is all over the place and uninterestingly boring for a zombie flick. I thought it was going to be a movie.

Comment

• Wolfbeckett
                Wolfbeckett commented
                Editing a comment
                What, you didn't like the episode that was like 30 minutes of a character running away from a single zombie?

Jesus just thinking about it is pissing me off.

Basically everyone deserved to be eaten by the zombies and the worst part of the show is that some of them didn't.

Maniacs was good. Justin Theroux was great.

Comment

Anyone keeping up with Game Of Thrones? Seeing as we're 2 episodes in on the final season, I'm curious if y'all have any ideas as to how it'll end.

Comment

• M0D3Z
                  M0D3Z commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it will be a very sad ending. But also very satisfying. Episode 2 was incredible and would love to hear Florence sing Jenny's Song live. Pretty great so far in regards to character arcs and wrapping up relationships.

• M0D3Z
                  M0D3Z commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well... this season isn't turning out how I hoped. What are your thoughts? I think it is incredibly rushed and just massive fuck ups in writing.

Started watching season 4 of Lucifer. It’s cheesy but I love the whole devil/angel/whatever personified walking around earth type stories. I should probably just read the comics

Comment

Well I got too busy to keep up with my attempted watch of ER but will return to it. PEN15 was so brutal and accurate in so many ways, it hit me so hard. Incredible. I am now rewatching Deadwood!! Every character is somehow tenfold hotter this time around.

also RIP Veep, the best and truest comedic gold. Going full horseshoe theory this season was a real hoot, I can't believe we won't have this show anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by guedita View Post

also RIP Veep, the best and truest comedic gold. Going full horseshoe theory this season was a real hoot, I can't believe we won't have this show anymore.
                    The whole post-mortem sequence, from the botched interment to the McClintock " we interrupt this programming...." was, as you aptly put it, comedic gold.

If you loved the fast-paced clever dialogue of the West Wing and embrace a raunchy joke, VEEP will make your head spin. I'm going back for a second helping when I finish Barry.

Comment

Love Veep and am excited/sad to watch the final season. Just need to finish a couple of other things first.

On the drama side, I'm really enjoying The OA.

Comment

Working...
                      X