No announcement yet.

The Golden Age of Television Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Chernobyl and really enjoyed it.
    Started When They See Us, I like it. But it is very hard to binge it. The GF and I did not want to watch the second episode yet, still heated and depressed from the first episode. The acting is incredible. You really get drawn into the emotions of the situation. Anyone else watched it?

Comment

Anyone catch NOS4A2 on AMC? I have like 3 episodes saved up and want to know if it's worth the watch while I wait for the next season of Preacher

Comment

When They See Us was a tough watch but it was so good. I had trouble watching now than an episode every couple days since there was so much to process.

NOS4A2 was alright. The entire season is already posted and I think it's a much better show to binge because waiting a week between episodes wouldn't be as enjoyable since it's kind of forgettable.
        setlist.fm | last.fm | facebook | twitter
        4/2 Massive Attack @ SDSU • 5/4 Just Like Heaven • 5/5 The Faint @ Observatory NP
        5/6 Chemical Brothers @ Greek Theater • 7/23 Ozzy and Megadeath @ Chula Vista • 10/3 Vampire Weekend @ SDSU

Comment

Working...
        X