Desert Daze 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desert Daze 2019

Its back. Stereolab has been the first artist confirmed to play.

Guess that means no Los Angeles date for Stereolab this year. Shucks.

Comment

I wouldn't assume this means no L.A. show, as there were acts that played L.A. and DD last year, but regardless I'm psyched that they're playing Daze.

Comment

I guess they went ahead and announced the full lineup is coming out on the 19th? That's fast. Early Bird tickets are already on sale for $199+.

Comment

Originally posted by iantmcfarland View Post
          I guess they went ahead and announced the full lineup is coming out on the 19th? That's fast. Early Bird tickets are already on sale for $199+.
          Where did you see that?

Comment

They mentioned they would announce additional confirmed acts at this Stereolab Night on the 19th. Not the full lineup.

Comment

Oh man, that is fast. My friend went and said it was one of the best fests she's been too. I did ACL instead of this last year. Not making the same mistake 2 years in a row.
              Hoping the payment plan onsale is the 22nd

Comment

Originally posted by Stereogum View Post
                Desert Daze’s full lineup will be released on 2/19 at an “announcement party” at the Lodge Room’s Checker Hall in Highland Park.
                That's what Stereogum is saying, anyway.
                Last edited by iantmcfarland; February 14th, 2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

From DD: "Join us on February 19th at Checker Hall (at Lodge Room) in Los Angeles for a celebratory career-spanning retrospective of Stereolab and yet-to-be-announced DesertDaze lineup additions. PHASE ONE LINEUP TRANSMISSION COMING SOON."

To me that sounds like they'll have some names announced at the party. Then roll out the lineup in phases like they've done in the past.

Comment

Yeah, that does sound like that. Those seem like contradicting statements, I guess we should go with Desert Daze's statement in lieu of any clarifying.

Comment

Either way, happy to get some names so soon. Any predictions?

Bummer that we'll probably not get a Gizzard 4-peat.

Comment

They posted that THE GROOP is playing. I hadn't heard of them and google says they were an Australian band that broke up in 1969. Is there another Groop?

Comment

They're referring to Stereolab

Comment

Lol, oops.

Comment

Animal Collective announced.

Comment

Working...
                              X