• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBlueBus View Post
    Holy shit... too many conflict times.
    its the norm, just gotta pick and choose

Comment

Broke out the VPN to watch BBC stream and Stormzy f'n killed his headlining set today. Such a charismatic performer. Also, it was weird to watch a "stripped down" Tame Impala compared to Coachella; they still had the million lasers but no Pink Floyd hoop or wraparound video screens (obviously).

Comment

More streaming thoughts: I'd take Sheryl Crow and Kylie Minogue at Coachella next year. Dave (featuring Alex in the bucket hat and PSG shirt) in the Sahara Tent?

Looked like a great festival and I'm already looking forward to/dreading the onsale in October for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by InDaGreen View Post
          More streaming thoughts: I'd take Sheryl Crow and Kylie Minogue at Coachella next year. Dave (featuring Alex in the bucket hat and PSG shirt) in the Sahara Tent?

Looked like a great festival and I'm already looking forward to/dreading the onsale in October for 2020.
          I had Kylie in my line up pool for 2019 because it made the most sense of a legacy act. Maybe they tagged her as an exclusive and they wouldnt let her do Coachella. Still hasnt done one u.s performance this album cycle other than a pride event last year, so she is due.

i think they might look at more grime/uk rap acts again after Stormzy proved himself worthy of the headline slot. Dave, Fredo and Slowthai could do well if given a fair shot. Go back to the bbc music youtube channel cause they uploaded a ton of acts that performed on the Introducing Stage, somebody will come out of that for sure.
          Last edited by suprefan; July 5th, 2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

So I went and this was crazy fun. Definitely trying again for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ocbruin84 View Post
              So I went and this was crazy fun. Definitely trying again for next year.
              Nice. I'm trying to make a return next year. Where did you camp at and did you like it?

You hooked me with lamplight in 2017, but I don't think they are around anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by izgewd View Post

Nice. I'm trying to make a return next year. Where did you camp at and did you like it?

You hooked me with lamplight in 2017, but I don't think they are around anymore.
                We did Worthy View. I'd recommend it for any first-timers.

Yeah neither Camplight nor the similar Cozy Camper are there anymore.

Gonna try for 2020 tickets, just for fun.

Glasto >>>>>>>> Primavera

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was leaning towards Worthy View. Did you purchase a pre-erected set-up?

Comment

Originally posted by izgewd View Post
                    Thanks for the info. I was leaning towards Worthy View. Did you purchase a pre-erected set-up?
                    Well Worthy View is all pre-erected. We got a 2 person scout tent - tried for the pod pads but they went instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by ocbruin84 View Post

Well Worthy View is all pre-erected. We got a 2 person scout tent - tried for the pod pads but they went instantly.
                      Ah, gotchya. I'm nervous about trying for tickets this year. Just a few weeks out, I'd guess.

Comment

Anybody else going for 2020 tickets Thursday or Sunday?

Comment

I'm going to give it a mild effort.

Comment

Yeah, giving it a shot

Comment

Well today was a joke lol.

Comment

Got through, paid and the confirmation page wouldn't load. Bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X